Using KBase to access PDB Structures and CSMs
At this virtual course, the participants had the opportunity to learn about the protein structure-related tools, visualizations, and workflows that have been integrated into DOE KBase. This course was organized jointly by RCSB PDB and DOE KBase.
After watching the videos featured in this course, you will be able to:
- Import experimental protein structure data into KBase from the RCSB PDB
- Upload computed structure models of proteins from AlphaFold or RoseTTAFold into KBase
- View experimental structures and computed structure models of proteins in KBase and linking to the broader KBase data resource
- Integrate protein structure analysis into the broader genomics workflows within KBase
- Use the PDB Mol* web-native graphics viewer for exploring protein structures within KBase
Visit PDB-101 to access other training videos and resources.