RCSB PDB Advisory Committee
Recognized experts in fields, including but not limited to, structural biology, cell and molecular biology, computational biology, information technology, and education serve as advisors to the RCSB PDB. These scientists are drawn from both academia and industry (Terms of Reference PDF).
The current members of the RCSB PDB Advisory Committee include:
- Cynthia Wolberger (Chair), Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Paul Adams, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Peter Andolfatto, Princeton University
- Judith Blake, The Jackson Laboratory
- R. Andrew Byrd, National Cancer Institute at Frederick
- Bridget Carragher, New York Structural Biology Center
- Wah Chiu, Baylor College of Medicine
- Kirk L. Clark, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Paul Craig, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Robert Darnell, The Rockefeller University
- Roland L. Dunbrack, Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Paul Falkowski, Rutgers, The University of New Jersey
- Thomas E. Ferrin, University of California, San Francisco
- Catherine E. Peishoff, GlaxoSmithKline
- Sue Rhee, Carnegie Institution for Science
- Andrej Sali, University of California, San Francisco
- Torsten Schwede, University of Basel
- Jill Trewhella, The University of Sydney
Past members have included Frank Allen (CCDC), Edward Baker (University of Auckland), Manju Bansal (Indian Institute of Science), Stephen Burley (SGX), Jack Chirikjian (Georgetown University), Juli Feigon (University of California Los Angeles), Nobuhiro Go (Japan Atomic Energy Agency), Barry Honig (Columbia University), Andrzej Joachimiak (Argonne National Lab), Robert Kaptein (Utrecht University), Sung-Hou Kim (Lawrence Berkeley National Lab), Ann Palmenberg (University of Wisconsin Madison), Anthony Pawson (Mount Sinai Hospital), Seth Pinsky (MDL Information Systems), David Searls (GlaxoSmithKline), Judith Voet (Swarthmore College), Cathy Wu (University of Delaware).
The wwPDB Advisory Committee also meets annually.