PDB50: Submit Posters by March 15
The inaugural symposium will be held May 4-5, 2021 in an event hosted by the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and organized by the wwPDB Foundation.
This celebration of the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Protein Data Bank as the first open access digital data resource in biology will include presentations from speakers from around the world who have made tremendous advances in structural biology and bioinformatics.
Attendees are encouraged to participate in the virtual poster session and exhibition hall. Students and postdoctoral fellows will be eligible for poster awards.
Speakers will include:
- Edward Arnold - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Helen M. Berman - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey and University of Southern California
- Thomas L. Blundell - University of Cambridge
- Alexandre M. J. J. Bonvin - Utrecht University
- Stephen K. Burley - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey and University of California San Diego
- Wah Chiu - Stanford University
- Johann Deisenhofer - University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Juli Feigon - University of California Los Angeles
- Angela M. Gronenborn - University of Pittsburgh
- Jennifer L. Martin - University of Wollongong
- Stephen L. Mayo - California Institute of Technology
- Zihe Rao - ShanghaiTech University and Tsinghua University
- Hao Wu - Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
The online sessions will take place between 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST each day. The event will be recorded and made available to registered participants after the meeting.